New York, United States
QuarterSpot is seeking a Third-Party Risk Management Specialist in our New York office. We have opportunities that can help you take your ideas and your passion to the next level. Develop skills and get hands-on experience working with some of the best minds in the business. You will quickly learn and understand our product and will be able to partake in project management, the implementation of compliance-related initiatives in respect to new regulatory requirements and expectations, support business units with third-party management needs, and identify and mitigate risk as a member of the compliance department.
As a Third-Party Risk Management Specialist, you will:
· Report to and directly support the duties and functions of our Chief Compliance Officer.
· Proactively identify risks in processes, departments, and vendors.
· Analyze alternative solutions, implement new programs, and deliver escalations effectively.
· Review corporate public filings, including SEC filings.
· Review vendor submissions and work with business units to update accordingly.
· Manage the vendor contract database and ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
· Participate in audits and examinations.
· Draft periodic written updates and memorandums summarizing research results.
· Conduct due diligence on various third-parties.
· Correspond with third parties, which includes but is not limited to vendors and affiliates.
· Identify, investigate, and respond to stakeholder concerns.
Experience & Qualifications
· Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, compliance, etc.
· Experience in or an interest in a career in compliance (preferred)
· Excellent computer skills and software skills
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions through email and in person with customers, clients, the general public and other employees of the organization
· Able to work within strict deadlines
· Able to work collectively with other team members
· Capable of carrying out a given task necessary to get the task done well
· Inspired to perform without outside help